Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lee Hyori Poses for “Cosmopolitan,” Talks About Lee Sang Soon and Her Life

Go to site

On May 20, Lee Hyori’s “Cosmopolitan” pictorial and interview were released.


Through the interview, Lee Hyori stated, “When I took a break from activities three years ago due to the plagiarism scandal, I got a chance to reflect on my past. I thought again about the things I forgot about when I was working without resting,” and “After meeting Lee Sang Soon, I got introduced to a lot of different worlds of music. I have no more greed in terms of working more. I just want to continue studying writing and composing music so I can put my own songs in my own albums and give songs to other artists as well.”


Lee Hyori also talked about her own lifestyle and said, “When I wake up in the morning, I have a cup of tea, walk my dog Soon Shim and go to my Pilate’s class. Then I listen to music and read. My favorite place in my house is the veranda on the second floor. I usually get my tan on,” and “When I’m too tired, I don’t eat dinner and just sleep on an empty stomach. I sweat it out by taking baths and I manage my physique through detox. Sometimes, when things are hard, I eat octopus and other seafood and work out or take a walk.”


Lee Hyori also talked about her age. “Honestly, age is not a big problem. Rather than an age difference, I think there’s a difference between the environment for me and others. In my teens and twenties, I only looked forward to achieve something, make money and tried to obtain things no matter what. But in my thirties, I think I am looking behind and sideways as well. I think I escaped from having that need for success. As time goes by, I think I am becoming more carefree.”


Meanwhile, Lee Hyori is enjoying great popularity with her recent come back with a fifth album, “Monochrome.”





The post Lee Hyori Poses for “Cosmopolitan,” Talks About Lee Sang Soon and Her Life appeared first on Soompi.