Monday, September 10, 2012

Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha departs for Nepal to volunteer with ‘KOICA’s Dream’

Go to site


Brown Eyed Girls Narsha departed for Nepal earlier today to participate in a volunteer trip with MBC‘s ‘KOICA’s Dream‘.


The singer, along with a team of other celebrities including Horan, Jeon Jae Duk, and Choi Woo Joon, will be staying in Nepal for approximately two weeks to spend a memorable time with the children. The team will be teaching children how to play instruments, put on a small performance, and other volunteer work.


Before leaving, Narsha updated her Twitter for one last time with the photo (above) and a post that reads, “I’ll return safely from Nepal. ‘KOICA’s Dream’, fighting!” A few minutes later, she again tweeted, “I guess today will be the last time I touch my phone. I’ll try living without using a smartphone for two weeks. I’ll return after doing some healing.”


Fans wished the singer a safe trip leaving comments like, “Be safe!“, “Please return safely“, “Fighting!“, “We’ll miss you“, and more.


Source: Narsha’s Twitter