Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SG Wannabe’s Lee Seok Hoon to Release 2nd Mini-Album on October 4

Go to site

SG Wannabe‘s “soft guy” Lee Seok Hoon has announced the release date of his second mini-album, which is October 4.


On September 24, Lee Seok Hoon tweeted, “My music video shoot is tomorrow. I just finished the last audio recording and I’m really tired but I’m going to go work out,” announcing that his new album is coming up. He also tweeted, “I need to lose at least 0.1kg more… Start,” letting everyone know that he is trying to lose weight.



This mini-album will be his first in two years and fan’s anticipations are running high. Fans who came across Lee Seok Hoon’s Twitter commented, “Finally you are coming back. I waited a long time,” “I’m really curious about your new song,” “Will the artist be featured in his own music video as well?” and more.


Lee Seok Hoon, who debuted with SG Wannabe, has moved to Jellyfish Entertainment, which is home to artists such as Sung Shi Kyung, Park Hyo Shin and Seo In Gook. He also released a digital single in June titled “Beginning of Love.”