Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Actress Kim Yoo Jung clarifies rumors about her being a bully

Go to site


Child actress Kim Yoo Jung has addressed rumors of her being a bully.


On the October 9th edition of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart ‘, Kim Yoo Jung began by mentioning Big Bang‘s T.O.P , whom she recently filmed with for movie ‘Alumnus‘. “T.O.P oppa told me he searched me on the internet. He then suddenly asked me, ‘Yoo Jung, are you a bully?‘”


She explained, “If you search my name on portal sites, ‘Kim Yoo Jung bully’ shows up as a related search term. First of all, I’m not a bully. I have a habit of looking at people from the side [of my eyes], so people misunderstand thinking that I’m glaring at them.”


One of the comments I read [on my article] wrote that I’d give autographs in return for money. Would I really do such a thing?” The actress then brought much laughter by commenting, “It’s actually fun reading the rumor and hate comments.”