Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gong Yoo Wants to Get married Before 40

Go to site

Actor Gong Yoo has recently shared his thoughts on marriage.


On October 3, SBS aired “One Night of TV Entertainment” and featured Gong Yoo as a guest. These days, Gong Yoo is being called the “chemi-king,” which is short for “chemistry king,” meaning that he is the king of having great chemistry with his female co-stars.


During the interview, Gong Yoo revealed, “I want to get married. I want to get married before I am 40 years old,” and “I definitely have plans to get married. How can you live alone for the rest of your life?”


This year, Gong Yoo turned 34 years old. He commented, “I did get a lot of wrinkles around my eyes but actually, I like those wrinkles.”


He continued, “I feel like time is so heartless sometimes because it moves so fast. But right now, I am going over my position and my current situation and thinking about my future and how I should live.”


Meanwhile, Gong Yoo will be making a big screen come back with “The Suspect,” where he plays a North Korean agent.