Monday, November 12, 2012

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun Shares Her Innocent Selcas

Go to site

Girl group 4minute’s member Nam Ji Hyun released selcas that were taken right before the US concert.


On her Twitter on November 11, Nam Ji Hyun uploaded four photos of herself along with a message, “I am at our concert in US. I just got my makeup done and am feeling great. A thought suddenly popped in my head just now. What would be the traditional Korean word for the term selca? ‘Taking picture of oneself?’ Haha. I will wait for your answers!”


In the pictures is Nam Ji Hyun in white hoodie. With her long hair, she looks girly and innocent.


Netizens who saw these photos admired, “Good luck on your concert,” “So pretty,” “Good luck 4minute.”


Meanwhile, 4minute participated in the “2012 SBS K-Pop Super Concert in America” on November 10 in California.