Friday, January 11, 2013

KBS Music Bank – 11 January, 2013

Go to site

The winner of K-chart this week was the stunning Girls Generation with “I Got A Boy,” beating PSY’s “Gangnam Style.” Congratulations Girls Generation!


This week was the exciting comeback stage of Boyfriend with the balland “Standing With You” which had confetti raining over them at the end of the song and “I Yah” where the boys again showed off their dancing and singing skills. Other exciting performances today were by INFINITE H, GLAM, December, C-CLOWN, BIGSTAR, Kim Sori, JeA and many more.


Next week will feature the comeback performances by CNBlue.


Enjoy the performances below. Congratulations once again to Girls Generation!


Girls Generation Winning K-Chart



Girls Generation – “Lost In Love” + “I Got A Boy”



Boyfriend – “Standing With You” + “I Yah”



December – “Don’t Go”



C-CLOWN – “Far Away”



INFINITE H – “Without You” + “Special Girl”



GLAM – “I Like That”



BIGSTAR – “I Got The Feeling”



Kim Sori – “Dual Life”



JeA – “While You’re Sleeping”



Girls Generation Backstage



INFINITE H + Boyfriend Backstage



Comeback Next Week – CNBLUE