Saturday, March 16, 2013

MBC Music Core 03.15.13

Go to site

*Article still in progress*



Comeback Stage

G.NA(feat. BTOB ilhoon)- “Hate that I love you”- “Oops”

Heo Young-saeng- “How to get Girls”

Girl’s day- “Expect”


♬ Good-bye Stage

9MUSES- “Dolls”


♬ HOT Stage

SHINee- “Dream girl”

2AM- “Reading You”- “One Spring day”

TEEN TOP- “Miss right”

Rainbow- “Tell me Tell me”

B.A.P- “One Shot”


♬ Sensibilities in Music Core

Han Dong-geun- “My love by my side”"

ALI- “ZIUGAE”

Jang Hee-young- “You Can’t do that”


♬ Sound-Holic

NU’EST- “Hello Hello”

Rania- “Just Go”

D-UNIT- “Face To Face”

DASONI- “Good-bye”


♬ New Song

Ladies’Code- “Bad Girl”



B.A.P


Rainbow


Heo Young Saeng


Girl’s Day


NU’EST


Ali


Nine Muses


Jang Hee Young


Han Dong-geun


RaNia



D-Unit


Dasoni


Ladies Code



The post MBC Music Core 03.15.13 appeared first on Soompi.