Monday, May 6, 2013

Kim Bum Is Cast for “Goddess of Flame Jung-Yi”

Go to site

Kim Bum has been cast for the upcoming new MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Goddess of Flame Jung-Yi.” The drama is slated for a July release. This will be the first time that Kim Bum will be appearing in a historical drama.


Kim Bum will be playing a character named “Kim Tae Do.” His character will do anything for Moon Geun Young’s character “Jung Yi.” Kim Bum stated, “It’s the first time I am doing a historical drama so I am nervous. However, I look forward to the chemistry with the other actors and staff. I will try to do my best.”


“Goddess of Flame Jung-Yi” will be a historical drama based on the life of the very first Joseon period potter Baek Pa.


The post Kim Bum Is Cast for “Goddess of Flame Jung-Yi” appeared first on Soompi.