Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk and Girls Generation’s Seohyun Look Awkward at Birthday Party



Go to site

Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk tweeted on June 26 afternoon, “I got a Kakao last night! Seohyun: ‘What are you doing tomorrow?’ Me: ‘What’s up?’ Seohyun: ‘I’m having a birthday party with my close friends!’ Me: ‘So why are you inviting me…’ Anyhow, I went tonight to celebrate her birthday. Unlike my expectations, I was the first one to be at this party.”


Shortly after the initial Twitter post, Eunhyuk posted again “Us drinking juice. Breathtakingly awkward.” Along with the short comment, he uploaded a picture. In the revealed picture, Seohyun and Eunhyuk are sitting across each other at a table and Seohyun is pouring a drink for Eunhyuk. As Eunhyuk tweeted, they seem to be a bit awkward with each other.


Netizens commented, “Eunhyuk, Seohyun, why are you guys so cute?” “You are so funny,” “Eunhyuk, Seohyun, you guys need to be friends,” and “Please tell me this is set up. You guys are close for real, right?”


Check out more photos from Seohyun’s birthday party below and see who came to wish her a happy birthday!