Monday, June 10, 2013

Kang Ye Bin Shows Off Sexy Body at Health Club

Go to site

Hubba hubba! Kang Ye Bin showed off her sexy body at a health club! (Fitness Center) On June 10 she wrote on her me2day, “This is what I wear every day when I work out. Tomorrow morning I am going to appear in a live broadcast. Please cheer on my appearance on home shopping.” The me2day post was accompanied by 4 pictures showing Kang Ye Bin working out.


Netizens that have come across the picture stated, “Kang Ye Bin’s body is the best,” “Kang Ye Bin, I wish you would stop showing off your body,” “I think she really works out hard,” and “I am envious of her body.”


Kang Ye Bin is a model and actress. She has appeared in the 2011 film “Pitch High.” Recently she has joined the 12th season of tvN’s “Rude Miss Young Ae.”


Source


2013061012442674_1_rstarcby


The post Kang Ye Bin Shows Off Sexy Body at Health Club appeared first on Soompi.