Thursday, July 11, 2013

Big Bang Daesung Releases New Japan Song 'I Love You' MV

k-pop music gayo Big Bang Daesung Releases New Japan Song 'I Love You' MV

Big Bang member Daesung has released his new Japan song music video and revealed his first kiss scene.

On July 11, they uploaded his new song, "I LOVE YOU" music video on the official Big Bang YouTube page and gained much attention.

This music video expresses a man who wants to do something for his lover who does not have much time left on this earth. He tries to express to her that they will always be together no matter what.

Like Us on Facebook :

Daesung revealed his honest voice for the song and truly portrayed the character of the song.

Daesung commented, "This was my first kiss scene so I was very nervous. Although it only shows one kiss scene in the video, we actually filmed that part a few times. Overall, I am happy with the final cut."

Daesung also recently finished his first solo tour in Japan and visited 20 cities and performed 26 times and met with 100,000 fans.

On July 31, he will officially release his first Japan single, I love you. This song will also be used as a theme songs for a new Japan drama that is to air starting on July 18.