Monday, July 16, 2012

“Big” Episode 14 Preview



Go to site

Check out the preview for tonight’s episode below!



Gil Daran: Please promise me that you’ll care for Kyung Joon first.

Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae: She knew about it all, and she said that she had me near so that I could save Seo Yoon Jae.

Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae: So because you love her, you asked her to give birth to him so that you can save your son?

Seo Yoon Jae’s mom: Yoon Jae…

Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae: Is that why you had her have Kang Kyung Joon?!

Seo Yoon Jae’s mom: It was me! I asked her to do it. I could have done anything to save you.

Gil Daran: Stop it.

Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae: Then tell me the truth! Tell me to do whatever I want in this messed-up situation. Because I’m first! Try to convince me that I can let everything go!

Gil Daran: It feels like it’ll be 10:10 forever…

Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae: Please find a long-term rental house for me in Palos Verdes, California.

Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae: I won’t be so easily used like my mother.


According to AGB Nielsen, “Big,” starring Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo, recorded 8.2% for last night’s episode, coming in second behind SBS’sThe Chaser,” which recorded 10.4%. Meanwhile, MBC’s newest Mon-Tues drama “Golden Time” recorded 6.9%. KBS will air the fourteenth episode of “Big” tonight, July 17, at 9:55PM KST.