Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung Looks Smoking Hot in Skin-Tight Dress

Go to site

Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung has once again captured the hearts of many fans.


On the set of DHC cosmetic’s CF filming, Kang Min Kyung showed off not only her talents in singing but her perfect figure.


In the released pictures, she is seen wearing a sheath dress that wraps tightly around her body. As she bends slightly forward to monitor herself in the pictures, we can see how exactly tight the dress must be. It’s so tight, the fabric could almost be bandages. However, there isn’t a single lump of fat to distort the skin-tight dress.


She later discussed on the topic of dieting. “I’ve been on a lot of diets since I was younger. I tried from ‘one-food’ diets to just plain starvation. Now I know better. They’re all useless; you need to be healthy inside the body.”


She further explained, “It’s all about inner beauty. Rather than recklessly shaping myself by dieting, I wisely map out a plan and try my best to follow through.”


Upon seeing the dress prepared by the stylist, she playfully complained how she’s only given tight clothes to wear. This, however, did not affect the shooting, as she confidently posed in front of the camera.


Meanwhile, Kang Min Kyung is featured in KBS 2TV drama “Haeundae Lovers,” which started airing on August 6.