Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kim Jang Hoon apologizes for cancellation of ‘Super 7′ concert

Go to site


The cancellation of the ‘Super 7 ‘ concert has been a big issue in Korea. First, Leessang Company announced that the concert was canceled, and then Leessang members Gary and Gil stepped down from their respective variety positions.


Now singer Kim Jang Hoon has stepped up to the spotlight. On September 22, he wrote a post on his homepage with the title: “To the many people who love ‘Infinity Challenge“.


He then apologized by saying, “I am singer Kim Jang Hoon who was in charge of the directing and planning of the ‘Super 7′ concert. As the MBC strike lengthened, the ‘Infinity Challenge’ members requested for me to be director, and I decided to take the position. They didn’t know much about performing, so they asked for me to take care of everything, and I shaped most of the details and performance.


He continued, “If I think about it, I realize that I didn’t take in to account the significance of ‘Infinity Challenge’, the presence of the members, or the people who love ‘Infinity Challenge’. I’m sorry beyond words because the director’s stupid decisions made everything out to be the ‘Infinity Challenge’ members’ faults. More than half of the fault is on the failed director, but the ‘Infinity Challenge’ members are the ones in pain, and Gil and Gary have even stepped down from their programs. I’m very, very hurt and guilty as the sunbae who took care of the directing.”


He also revealed, “The ‘Infinity Challenge’ members are keeping quiet about me as the director because they think I may get hurt, and this makes me feel not only thankful but sorry. If anyone wants, I will run to them anytime and tell them the truth and only the truth. If they say it’s not true, then I will write here with all my spirit as ‘Super 7′ concert’s director and planner.”


Source: Newsen via Nate