Wednesday, November 21, 2012

“Running Man”s Song Ji Hyo Praises Yoo Jae Suk

Go to site

Song Ji Hyo had a chance to sit down with eNews for a small interview and praised nation’s MC Yoo Jae Suk.


When asked about Yoo Jae Suk’s real personality, she replied, “Jae Suk oppa works really hard- even to his core. He works so hard, I think it’s possible that I wont find another person like him in this world.”


She went on, “Even though he he’s full of wit, capability and ability to improv on the spot, he makes sure to help the people around him. Because I was able to witness his sincere attitude in person, there never was a time when I thought he wasn’t great.”


Song Ji Hyo added, “He has an amazing aura. When I meet him outside of work, I receive much strength. Whenever I have something that’s bothering me, I would share with him and he has the ability to ease my worries.


Meanwhile, Song Ji Hyo’s film “Jackal is Coming” came out in theaters on November 15. It is a comedy film revolving around a top killer (Song Ji Hyo) and a top star (JYJ’s Jaejoong).