Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SHINee’s Jonghyun: “People Think I’m Dating My Sister”

Go to site

SHINee’s Jonghyun revealed his close relationship with his older sister. During the recent recording of SBS “Strong Heart,” Jonghyun shared stories of how people mistake his sister for his girlfriend.


“I have a sister two years older than me. But we’re so close, people think she’s my girlfriend. Of course we hold hands, but we also touch each other’s cheeks and sometimes kiss each other’s forehead,” Jonghyun said.


“I’m also in charge of my sister’s curfew and management of her ex-boyfriends as well,” Jonghyun added.


The full story of Jonghyun’s love for his sister will be revealed during tonight’s SBS “Strong Heart.” Tonight’s episode is a “Goodbye Leeteuk” special, and will star Lee Jung Hyun, DBSK, Super Junior, and Park Min Ji as special guests.


Stay tuned for the full story!