Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ZE:A’s Kwanghee: “People Treat Me Differently After Becoming ‘Kang Ho Dong’s Man’”

Go to site

Kwanghee, from idol group ZE:A, shared that he is treated differently because he’s now associated with Kang Ho Dong.


Having participated in the latest “Strong Heart” recording, Kwanghee talked about the reception around him. He said, “I found out that I became an assistant MC for ‘Knee Drop Guru’ after reading an article online.”


He went on, “I went to the broadcasting station after the article appeared online and people treated me differently. On that day, I looked at my cell and even received a text message from Lee Seung Gi hyung” raising interest from everyone in the studio that day.


This episode of “Strong Heart” will be broadcasted on November 20 and 11:15pm (KST). Other guests such as Son Dam Bi, Sinsadong Tiger, NU’EST, actors Park Kwang Hyun, Oh Seung Eun, etc have participated in the filming.