Monday, December 3, 2012

Block B’s Kyung and P.O release full audio of “I’m Embarrassed, Don’t Laugh”

Go to site


Block B ‘s Kyung has released the full audio of “I’m Embarrassed, Don’t Laugh” featuring P.O !


On December 3rd, Kyung took to Block B’s fancafe to write,



Hello, it’s Park Kyung. I brought a surprise present today. It’s a song called, “I’m Embarrassed, Don’t Laugh” from our previous concert, but I couldn’t release the song because it wasn’t complete. Also, since it was created before, so I wanted to release it as a surprise ‘tada!’ with the filled in bridge, and a redone rap, but we couldn’t because of the time. I’m uploading the guide version that we did before. It’s getting chilly now, so be careful of catching a cold, and listen to this well. If you press the arrow on the right side, you can download it. Thank you ^^



Check out the song below!



Tip: CM