Wednesday, December 12, 2012

f(x)’s Victoria Looks Perfect in Her Recent Selca

Go to site

On her me2day in the afternoon Of December 12, group f(x)’s Victoria released a photo along with a short message, “How is everyone doing? It is way too cold. I guess it really is winter now.”


In the picture is Victoria who shows off her flawless skin despite the lack of heavy makeup. She looks gorgeous with her huge eyes and clean facial features.


Netizens who saw this picture praised, “Victoria looks beautiful even without any makeup,” “Her eyes are really big,” “I am so envious,” “I wonder what Victoria is up to these days,” “I couldn’t stop from admiring,” “Victoria is my favorite among all girl group members.”


Meanwhile, Victoria has recently become an author by publishing a travel essay titled, “Victoria’s Hong-Ma.”