Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Park Bo Young’s Current Complex Is Her Growing Jaw

Go to site

On February 22 during the interview conducted on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News,” actress Park Bo Young revealed her most current problem.


Park Bo Young stated worriedly, “My complex is my jaw. It is growing and so whenever I monitor myself on TV, I can see my face getting bigger and bigger. I am really worried.”


When the reporter asked her about the extremely short dress she wore recently for the magazine pictorial, Park Bo Young explained, “Because I am very short, I need to wear short outfits.” Park Bo Young also honestly admitted that her height listed on a portal site profile is incorrect.


Meanwhile, Park Bo Young was recently in the middle of a controversy involving her agency’s director criticizing the variety program “Rules of the Jungle.”


The post Park Bo Young’s Current Complex Is Her Growing Jaw appeared first on Soompi.