Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Which male idol has a crush on Go Eun Ah?

Go to site


Beautiful actress Go Eun Ah revealed that she had a admirer in the male idol ranks.


On the latest episode of MBC‘s ‘Talk Club Actors‘, the actress dished on her romantic interests. “There’s a song meant for me on an album from a current idol group,” she said and added, “And it’s not from MBLAQ , the group that my brother Mir is in.”


If the song wasn’t from her brother, who could have it been from? Go Eun Ah said that there was a male idol who was infatuated with her. “We weren’t in a relationship, but it was a one-sided love from him to myself,” she said. “He’s older than me, and I’ve known him since we were young. He confessed he liked me in the past, but I wanted to go into acting and had some personal problems which led to stress on my part, so I turned him down.”


“For several months, I changed my phone number and stopped carrying my cell phone,” she continued. “I was living alone by myself, but one day a package was delivered to my house. It was an album from that person. He drew a star next to the song that was meant for me.”


If any readers are squealing from the rom-com style romance, it gets better: “It was a song about how he felt when I left, and also about what we could do together,” Go Eun Ah said. “I can’t say whether he’s a soloist, or part of a group. Everyone is jealous of me, but the song is very sad. I could feel his sincerity through the song, but I felt bad that I couldn’t return his love.”


The story ultimately had a sad ending. “We still stay in contact,” the actress finished. “He told me that he hasn’t had a girlfriend ever since he began having feelings for me.”


Who could it be, we wonder?