Thursday, March 21, 2013

SHINee’s Jonghyun Gifts Lee Hi with a Flower to Congratulate Her Win

Go to site

SHINee‘s Jonghyun showed affection for his junior artist, Lee Hi, by gifting her with a flower.


On the March 21 episode of Mnet’s “M! Countdown,” Lee Hi took the #1 spot with “It’s Over,” winning over 2AM‘s “One Spring Day.”


Lee Hi held her come back performance during this episode where she showed off her exceptional vocal skills and youthful charm.


After the announcement of her win, Lee Hi put on a dazed face and said, “Thank you for giving me this award. I give my thanks to all the fans who cheered for me, my parents and my CEO. I will work hard.”


As soon as Lee Hi was crowned the winner, Jonghyun came out to the front from behind and gave her a rose. After receiving it, Lee Hi held onto the flower and her trophy as she gave her encore performance.


What a lucky gal!




The post SHINee’s Jonghyun Gifts Lee Hi with a Flower to Congratulate Her Win appeared first on Soompi.