Wednesday, March 6, 2013

YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk Will Donate 920,000 USD in Stock Dividends to Sick Children

Go to site

On March 5, YG Entertainment’s CEO Yang Hyun Suk announced that he will be donating all of his portion of YG stock dividends, which add up to be approximately $920,000.00 USD, to the sick children who cannot afford to get medical treatments.


Yang Hyun Suk stated, “I was pleased to hear that shareholders will be receiving dividends in cash, but I didn’t realize that I would be getting this much money. I have always planned to donate my first earning from the stock market, and so I am glad to fulfill my goal.”


He continued, “This donation is not only from me, but from all the fans that loved and supported YG’s music. I will be personally delivering this gift to the sick children.”


The post YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk Will Donate 920,000 USD in Stock Dividends to Sick Children appeared first on Soompi.