Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brown Eyed Girls receiving numerous love calls from overseas after Ga-In’s appearance in Psy’s “Gentleman” MV

Go to site


The Brown Eyed Girls ‘ are receiving a lot of love calls from overseas.


After Ga In appeared in Psy ‘s “Gentleman ” music video, dancing a remake of their famous “Abracadabra ” dance, the girls have been getting numerous love calls from overseas. Since “Gentlemen” went live on YouTube, the girls have received 30 calls a day, which is 3 to 4 times the normal amount of calls they usually receive.


Even though the members are busy preparing for their new album, the girls stated that they wanted to change their schedules to meet up with overseas fans. Although it’s been 4 years since “Abracadabra” was released, the music video has become a hot issue once again through “Gentleman”.


However, Ga In isn’t diving into her new found international fame. In a phone call with media outlet Osen, she said, “If I get a chance to go overseas, of course I would love to. But I’m a singer. I think talent is important. I want to do it, but I want to think things over calmly. I won’t change from what I’ve been doing. I’m just going to continue like I always have.


Tip: Erica