Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lee Hong Ki and Fuji Mina Look Happy in Their Wedding Pictorial

Go to site

During the filming of the upcoming episode for MBC Every1’s “We Got Married – Global Edition,” which will be aired on May 5, couple Lee Hong Ki and Fuji Mina did a wedding photoshoot.


When Lee Hong Ki saw his bride in a wedding dress for the first time, he could not hide his delight as he stated, “She always looks pretty, and so I knew she would look beautiful in a wedding dress. She reminds me of Athena the goddess.” Throughout the photoshoot, Lee Hong Ki repeatedly complimented Fuji Mina.


After the photoshoot, Fuji Mina revealed her thoughts as she stated, “It was my first time wearing a wedding dress so I was nervous, but Hong Ki told me I was pretty and so I was happy. It was fun.”



The post Lee Hong Ki and Fuji Mina Look Happy in Their Wedding Pictorial appeared first on Soompi.