Friday, June 28, 2013

CNBlue’s Kang Min Hyuk Poses with His Miniature for His Birthday

Go to site

CNBlue‘s drummer, Kang Min Hyuk, celebrates his birthday today, June 28, and to thank Boices for their love and support, he uploaded a picture onto CNBlue’s official Twitter account.


The picture shows Kang Min Hyuk posing with a birthday cake which is topped by a miniature figurine of himself as his “You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly (My Husband Got a Family)” drama character. Kang Min Hyuk holds out two fingers, just like the figurine on the cake. This pose became a running joke among the group when his fellow CNBlue members revealed that they made fun of him for that awkward gesture in the drama.


kang min hyuk birthday 1


kang min hyuk drama


Kang Min Hyuk left the message, “For my birthday, I took a picture with my miniature. It has the same outfit and gesture as my “Unexpected You” character’s first appearance. I am grateful to everyone who congratulated me and I love my fans, CNBlue, family and friends. I will see you at the Beijing concert.”


Happy Birthday, Min Hyuk!


The post CNBlue’s Kang Min Hyuk Poses with His Miniature for His Birthday appeared first on Soompi.