Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Girls’ Generation Seohyun Reveals Picture Showing Her ’91 Friends!

Go to site

Wow they certainly look friendly! Girls’ Generation Seohyun recently posted a picture of herself with her ’91 line friends. (Celebrities who were also born in 1991)


Seohyun wrote on her official homepage June 12, “Seo Chin So! (Short for introducing Seohyun’s friends) The loyal ’91 line friends (Kara’s Nicole, SHINee‘s Key, Infinite’s Hoya, and Sungyeol) and the cute dongseng Infinite’s Sungjong. Although they are not in the picture, miss A’s Min, SHINee’s Minho and Ock Joo Hyun unni who Joo Hyun (Seohyun’s real name) likes the most! Thank you everybody. I have such good luck with the people I know, and I think I am a very happy individual. Once again thank you for all the people that came to support us~ I love you~ I will only give you happiness.”


Seohyun is referring to the “2013 Girls’ Generation World Tour Girls & Peace” tour that was held on June 8 and June 9.


Source


EDIT: The article has been edited to properly attribute Key to SHINee.


The post Girls’ Generation Seohyun Reveals Picture Showing Her ’91 Friends! appeared first on Soompi.