Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hyorin Used to Have an 8:00 PM Curfew

Go to site

On the recent episode of KBS’s “Hello,” which was aired on June 24, group SISTAR’s members appeared as special guests.


During the show, a couple presented with a problem of setting a curfew. When a 34-year-old husband complained that his wife set a curfew of 9:00 PM, the MCs asked SISTAR members if they had curfews.


Hyorin answered, “My father used to be in the navy, so he was very strict when I was a student. He raised his two daughters like sons. When I or my sister did something wrong, both of us were punished.”


She continued, “I used to have an 8:00 PM curfew. I was so scared of my father that most of the time, I got home on time. However, there were times when I really wanted to stay out late and have fun. Those times, I had crazy fun, then got home and was punished like crazy.”


Fans that heard this news commented, “That was an early curfew,” and “Her father was very strict.”


The post Hyorin Used to Have an 8:00 PM Curfew appeared first on Soompi.