Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jinwoon Surprises Go Jun Hee with a Peck on the Cheek

Go to site

On the recent episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” which aired on June 15, Jinwoon and Go Jun Hee went through a wedding ceremony during their honeymoon trip in Japan.


After the ceremony, a short photoshoot took place. During the photoshoot Jinwoon suddenly gave Go Jun Hee a quick kiss on her cheek. Go Jun Hee appeared to be surprised and pleased.


Jinwoon explained, “I didn’t plan to do it, but then I was surprised by her beauty. It didn’t take long for us to get to hugging, but kissing took a while. Her cheek was very soft.”


Go Jun Hee stated during her interview, “I haven’t seen him that nervous before. I meant to give him a peck during our honeymoon anyway, but it turned out that I received one instead. I think from now on, it is going to be a bit different between the two of us. So far, it felt like we were dating, but now, it feels like we are really married.”


go jun hee jinwoon wgm2


The post Jinwoon Surprises Go Jun Hee with a Peck on the Cheek appeared first on Soompi.