Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lee Jung Shin Is a Flower Swordsman!

Go to site

CN Blue‘s Lee Jung Shin is surely a “flower swordsman!”


On June 19, the bassist turned actor posted on CN Blue’s official Twitter, “I am filming my second project. I play the role of Si Woo for the drama ‘Sword and Flower.’ I’m not losing focus of either CN Blue or my acting career so I ask that you send me your support. Lastly, I’m including a photo of Si Woo!”


In the photo, Lee Jung Shin is dressed in his sageuk (historical fiction) costume and has his hair tied up, showing off his flower boy looks.


lee jung shin sword and flower bts


Last year, Lee Jung Shin successfully portrayed the role of Kang Sung Jae in KBS2′s “My Daughter Seoyoung” and now, he is all prepared to transform into a swordsman for “Sword and Flower,” which will air in July.


Netizens were delighted with the photo and commented, “Lee Jung Shin’s sageuk costume is daebak,” “A flower swordsman in the Goguryeo era, it suits him!” “I can’t wait for this drama, Lee Jung Shin fighting!”


Meanwhile, CN Blue will throw their “2013 World Tour Blue Moon” concert in Beijing on June 29.


The post Lee Jung Shin Is a Flower Swordsman! appeared first on Soompi.