Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CNBlue’s Humiliation Over Height?

Go to site

On August 22, CNBlue‘s member Lee Jung Shin posted on twitter, “Hello everyone. This is Jung Shin. It’s been a while. I know this is a little bit late, but I’m posting this picture anyways because it’s just not fair.” Along with the comment, Lee Jung Shin posted a picture he took with female Olympic volleyball players Kim Yeon Kyung and Yang Hyo Jin.


The revealed picture shows Lee Jung Shin and fellow CNBlue member Jung Yong Hwa standing in the middle with Kim Yeon Kyung and Yang Hyo Jin on each sides. They are all smiling brightly, holding their thumbs up. Although they seem happy and friendly, one cannot help but to notice tall female volleyball players bending their knees to even out the height difference.


Lee Jung Shin added to his initial comment regarding this, “For the first time, I had ladies bending their knees to take a picture with us. Yong Hwa and I are slouching too, but I won’t forget about this Kim Yeon Kyung and Yang Hyo Jin. Haha, I’m just kidding. I’m always supporting you guys.”


Netizens commented on the picture, “Who knew CNBlue would be humiliated over height?” “Wow, Kim Yeon Kyung is really tall,” and “Good job at the Olympics. I enjoyed watching you guys playing.”