Sunday, May 19, 2013

Juniel Has Interesting Eating Habits

Go to site

On May 19, Juniel‘s mother revealed that her daughter has always consumed fruit without peeling its skin on KBS 2TV‘s “Happy Sunday: Mamma Mia.”


On that day, Juniel’s mother shared, “I thought about what Juniel might be good at, and I think one might be that she likes to eat unpeeled fruit.”


Juniel added, “At first, I didn’t want to deal with the skin so I just ate it. I also like to nibble on chicken or fish bones.” The singer then impressed the audience by demonstrating how she would eat an unpeeled kiwi, watermelon, orange and pineapple.


Netizens who saw the show commented, “Wow, Juniel’s eating habits are fascinating”, “I bet it’s more uncomfortable though, if you use Juniel’s approach” and “I don’t think I really want to try Juniel’s methods of eating unpeeled fruit.”



The post Juniel Has Interesting Eating Habits appeared first on Soompi.