Sunday, May 12, 2013

Musical Actress Kim So Hyun and Her Husband Wore Makeup for the Birth of Their Baby

Go to site

On the recent episode of SBS’s “Star Couple Show Honey,” which was aired on May 9, musical actress Kim So Hyun revealed the reason why she had to get full makeup before she went into labor.


Kim So Hyun stated, “At the time, we were on a TV program that filmed birthing process. So I put on my makeup and gave birth. My husband also had his hair and makeup done to be on the show.”


When Kim So Hyun showed disappointment at her husband Son Jun Ho, he explained, “My wife told me to go home and wash up so I look clean. I thought that I might as well get my hair done and wear good clothes.”


He also added, “She also wanted to look pretty on TV, so she put her makeup on while in labor.”


The post Musical Actress Kim So Hyun and Her Husband Wore Makeup for the Birth of Their Baby appeared first on Soompi.