Friday, May 3, 2013

Psy brings “Gangnam Style” and “Gentleman” onto NBC’s ‘Today Show’

Go to site


Psy brought “Gangnam Style ” and “Gentleman ” onto the May 3rd episode of the ‘Today Show ‘!


He was at the Rockefeller Center in New York City to appear on NBC‘s ‘Today Show’, performing both of his hit songs. The hosts of the show and the audience followed not only his famous horse dance, but also his new “Gentleman” dance. Host Matt Lauer, who has a very calm image, even danced along with “Gentleman”, surprising everyone. He confessed that he’d only slept 45 minutes because he’d been so nervous about the dance.


During the interview, Psy shouted, “Hooray for Korea!” and even teared up slightly for appearing on the famous America show for the 2nd time. On his Twitter, he wrote, “#ExcuseMe I get touched and proud when I think that I’m going to be performing 2 Korean songs that I wrote myself on American television. I can’t get used to it no matter how I try. Heh. The first performance of ‘Gentleman’ in 8 hours, hehehe. It might not be cool, but I’m going to make it cool!!! #PsyTODAY“.


Check out the performances below!